Web Site: http://www.markespoy.com/
I was born in Long Beach, California and raised a few miles away in Seal Beach. I lived in Laguna Beach,Dana Point and later moved to Fallbrook, CA where we owned an avocado ranch before moving to Pagosa Springs. Denise was born in South Carolina and within a few months, her family moved to the beach city of San Clemente, California. Denise and I met in Dana Point over thirty years ago and we have two children. While living in California we speculated in the real estate market along with other ventures including growing avocados until water became too expensive! We moved to Pagosa Springs for the school system and both kids did wonderful in a smaller school environment. Our son Ryan graduated from the College of Engineering at CSU in Fort Collins, Colorado and a project engineer working with Herzog Construction. Our daughter Jacqueline graduated college at CSU in Fort Collins majoring in the College of Equine Science and living in Denver, Colorado with her husband Eric and we have our first grandchild, Aryana. We enjoy the different seasons in Colorado, blue skies, outdoor activities and friends in Pagosa Springs.
We enjoy traveling to different parts of the world. In 2009 we traveled throughout Peru and in 2010 we traveled the Tuscany region of Italy. In 2011 rented a beach house south of Cancun, Mexico near Belize for diving in the Caribbean and visiting the Mayan ruins and 2012 visited Oaxaca, Mexico for the “Day of The Dead” celebration. During the winter months we enjoy skiing and winter activities and summer we love mountain biking, hiking and water sports. Living in Pagosa Springs all these activities is available to you!
As a Buyer, we enjoy working with you in many different ways, going out together to view property or giving you maps and MLS material to view on your own. As a Seller, we are very experienced in marketing your home or vacant land. We have many different resources in helping you with the sale of your property, including this Guide we publish once a year. Please contact us for a complementary Comparable Market Analysis when ready. I have been a real estate broker in Pagosa Springs for 19 years and joined Jim Smith Realty in 1999 and Denise joined us in 2006.
Denise and I have earned the following real estate designations to help you with your real estate concerns.
* Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR Designation) and a member of The Real Estate Buyer’s Agency Council.
* Certified Residential Specialists (CRS Designation) and member of the Council of Residential Specialists.
Less than 5% of all REALTORS can qualify for this membership through sales and expertise!
* Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE Designation) Teaching you the styles of contractual negotiation
* Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI Designation) This designation sets the standards for real estate professionalism, knowledge and productivity with training in different areas.
* Senior Real Estate Council (SRES Designation) I have knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
I also worked at the local and state levels with the Colorado Association of REALTORS for many years as local board President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Directors and CAR Director at State level.
You Get The Benefits Of Two Brokers Working In Your Behalf!
Welcome to Pagosa Springs, Colorado!
“One Of Us Will Always Be Here For Your Real Estate Needs”