Cell Phone: (970) 946-1887
Like many, we came to vacation in Pagosa Springs and fell in love with the small-town charm, majestic scenery and the blessing given us to live and raise our young children in this great outdoor recreational community.
While working toward my bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts in media communications in conjunction with Bilingual Education at the University of Arizona, I continued to work with the PBS (Public Broadcasting Station) affiliate until I accepted a marketing position for the Mexican Government Tourism/Consulate departments. After Mexico shut many of its corporate offices, I began a career with Principal Financial Services and retired from 23+ years as an insurance broker.
Through a combination of almost 40 years in detailed contracting negotiating skills; I have acquired a wealth of professional experience which has taught me to listen carefully and learn what buyers and sellers are hoping to achieve.
I enjoy all aspects of the real estate business
- 20+ years in Pagosa Springs
- Works with Buyers and Sellers
- Knowledgeable about all areas
- Large and Small Acreage/ On and Off the Grid
- Attention to Details
- Realtytrac Area Specialist
- Fluent in Spanish
- Realtor since 2006
CALL ME TODAY – (970) 946-1887. LET’S FIND AND DISCOVER YOUR DREAM!
- Past teacher at Our Savior Lutheran School, Pagosa Springs
- PACE (Pagosa Area Christian Education) Past Home-School Mom
- Past Archuleta County Fair Commissioner
- Past Archuleta County Fair 4-H project Judge
- Past Archuleta County Fair Volunteer Coordinator
- Past active 4-H Family
- Past Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership Volunteer Coordinator
- Past Director for PSAAR (Pagosa Springs Area Association of Realtors)
- Fully Licensed Real Estate Broker, GRI, ABR, SRES, PSA, ePRO
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors